20111025

7 Tips To Heaven Shiny Day


We face sucky life sometimes, we experience monday blues, wordless wednesday, freaky friday and stuffs. There are always times we wish we could curl up in bed and wishing time will stop at certain moment.

So, why not set a day that will shine bright? Here are some of the things i did to start a day, positively though, towards the end of the day, i tend to lose half of the spirit without a booster. ;)

#1 Wear bright-coloured clothes.
It reflects a positive aura, not only for you, might for people around you. Be it in trains, busses, taxi or even the drivers surrounding your car while you are driving. I'm not sure about the theory, but recently, i find that wearing bright orange shirts makes me feels energetic. Or wearing pink baju kurung will leads me smilling and feeling good though its a sucky day. So why don't you try?

#2 Make sure you start your day with breakfast.
Have a good breakfast! Even if its just a mini bun you bought from convenient store or curry puff. Or even a box of milk, (do we call it a box? -_-") Ever read or heard that breakfast is the important meal in a day? It is, cause it provides you certain amount of energy, up until lunch hour! :) I used to skipped breakfast during my studies, not now anymore. When I'm rajin enough, I even prepare my own breakfast which would be a sandwich! Yeay!

#3 Wake up early!
When you wake up early, there will be plenty of time to make things done! So far, I'm lucky cause i manage to watch sunrise while i was in the train (if i didn't fall asleep. :P) Waking up early, will allow to to catch up fresh morning air! What would be much refreshing than that? But, excuse me if your surrounding is not that convenient. Maybe you can create a mini garden of your own. :)

#4 When you meet a stranger, give them a courteous smile
Who know, they'll smile back at you. I did that all the time in train, at sidewalk, almost anywhere. Most of the time, people smiled back and that cheers me up for a long day or conclude a day for me, so far.

#5 Text you relatives, friends.
Text them and say hi or wish them a good day. I used to do this too, at some random time. Once they replied me back, I feell good already, knowing they all are alright. Its a way of communicating too, right? Besides facebook, twitter and all the social networking space.

#6 Ensure your entertainment.
Be it music, novels, magazine or what ever tools you need to get yourself relax. For me, musics and novels works best.

#7 Have a positive thought set up
This one, is taught by Arjuna. Before I go to bed, I need to calm myself, and forgive people. Forgive their wrong doings, their harsh word, all the bad things they did to me. This was not easy at all, but trust me, once you've done this, when you wake up the next morning, you'll feel better. Thus, you may set your day to be as good as possible.

Please mind my English writing. I haven't write anything good in English or Bahasa lately. I'm just starting to practise again.

Above all, have a great week people. Its Tuesday already! Tommorrow's a public holiday.

So, Happy Deepavali to those who celebrates it. Have a shiny, bright celebration !

No comments:

front seat,