It has only been the second day, I am still at home, enjoying the last couple of days of my off time from work.
Trying at best not to think so much about work but can’t really rely on me, I do check on work email from time to time.
Not much has changed since January. Predominantly because I was home mostly. I went through a surgery to remove the cysts in my inner lining of ovary and hence that explains to the long staying at home.
Do I pretty much get disconnected from the outside world apart from whatever I tried to keep up with.
I started reading again. Normal books. It has been a while probably months since the last time I read. But somehow being away from reading just increase up my interest to do so.
I am currently reading three different genre of book, simultaneously.
I hope I would be able to finish them and enjoy them too. Not just for the sake of accomplishing something yet again.
Ramadan is here but I have yet to be able to start fasting. That season of the month. Kind felt weird too, cause the past three months have defies the true meaning of normal cycle to me. But when reflection comes, I’m sure that I am going through the experience for the better me.
Gonna stop here for a now. Have some reading to catch on.
I wish you who still reads this space would have a bliss Ramadan where ever you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment